1) Turn on your notifications! Checking the site that you’re on multiple times a day to see if the girl or guy you’re chatting to has responded can be draining! And when things get hectic at work or at home, there’s a chance you won’t think to check, meaning you may miss your match’s responses and let things fizzle out! Therefore turn them notifications on so it pops up when they reply!
2) Flatter them! Flattery will definitely get you somewhere so don’t be shy on the compliments.
3) Ask open ended questions. If your conversation seems to be fading out, avoid the yes no questions and ask questions which are open ended and keep them messages flowing.
4) Get those numbers?! Once you’ve been chatting for a few days it’s easier to move on to text messages. This can also determine whether you have enough chemistry!
5) Ask for photos! Don’t be shy to ask for photos no matter how many are on their profile. These can keep your conversation from fizzling out if you are discussing a photo from a certain event or area.